Bastinelli Creations Askari Dark Stonewashed Blade Green Canvas Micarta Handles
Bastien Coves is one of the hottest knifemakers/designers out in the world right now. He has a whole host of collaborations with many different knife companies and his custom work is very much sought after. The Askari is a compact fixed blade from Bastinelli Creations in collaboration with DB Boon. This one was built by Fox knives in Italy for Bastinelli Creations. Specifications:
- Model: Askari
- Overall Length: 7.16”
- Blade Length: 2.95”
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Thickness: 1.17"
- Finish: Dark Stonewash
- Blade Style: Recurve Tanto
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Handle Color: Green
- Handle length: 4.45"
- Weight: 3.40 oz without sheath and 4.70 oz with sheath
- Sheath: Kydex w/ Belt loop
- Country of Origin: Built by fox Knives in Italy
Remark: Comes with a foam-lined hardcase for storage and protection.