At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry. Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO Flipper poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a prominent flipper sets IKBS™ in motion, smoothly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely locked in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast Strong And
- Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand Carry
- Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Model: CEO
- Overall Length: 7.54"
- Blade Length: 3.10"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Blade Steel: AUS-8
- Blade Style: Standard
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Material: GRN
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2.10 oz
- County of Origin: Taiwan