Description: The brand new Mako Bottle Opener V4.5 is our latest revision to one of our best selling products. In this updated design, the gills on the handles have been moved towards the zen pin area for increased comfort and grip while flipping. The size of the gills have also been reduced, allowing for more material in the channel which significantly increases the durability of the handles. The new handles are designed to preserve the iconic Mako look and is also strategically machined to maintain the same excellent balance. The Mako Bottle Opener V4.5 is the perfect balance between flipping performance, durability, and utility. Machined from 6061 T6511 aircraft-grade aluminum, this trainer doubles as a top tier flipper and bottle opener. If you’re looking for a great budget flipper and a useful EDC tool, then the Mako Bottle Opener is for you. Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Total Length (Open Position): 9.75"
- Total Length (Closed Position): 5.75"
- Handle Length: 5.5"
- Handle Thickness: 0.5"
- Blade Length: 4.95"
- Weight: 4.25 Ounces
- Handle Material: 6061 T6511 Aluminum
- Handle Finish: Bead Blasted, Anodized
- Handle Colors: Silver, Red, Blue and Black
- Blade Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Pin Design: Zen Pins
- Handle Design: Channel
- Pivot Design: Washers (Phosphorus Bronze)
- Latch Design: Latchless
- Balance Profile: Light Handle Bias
- Country of Origin: USA